The Client Success Director is responsible for being a strategic lead for Evocalize partner programs. Duties for the Customer Success Director will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships, implementing programs, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a SaaS Client Success background and/or have direct experience implementing and managing large-scale digital advertising programs, with working knowledge of multiple marketing channels. You will be an organized self-starter, will have excellent communication skills and will be detail-oriented and data-driven. Project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines and action items are a must.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
• Work closely with Evocalize clients to define the objectives and measurements of success for a given program, building a framework for implementation that you will lead start-to-finish
• Client advocacy. Working with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure the Evocalize service is well-aligned with client goals
• Thought leadership. Work with Evocalize client teams to take action on insights gained through the Evocalize platform and products to improve performance
• Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
• Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
• Manage the onboarding of large and complex data sets with high integrity
Requirements for this position include:
• BA/BS or similar degree in applicable field, or relevant experience
• 4+ years SaaS Client Success or Digital Marketing Agency experience
• Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement and established history of meeting deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in Facebook’s Ads Manager platform, Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture
• Ability to deal with uncertainties and ambiguous situations
• Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing startup environment
• A demonstrated history of escalating success in your career
Evocalize is a marketing technology company and premier Facebook Marketing Partner located in Seattle, Washington, with a culture built around a set of core values used to guide all of our actions as an organization. These include the relentless pursuit of innovation, focusing on our customer, and bringing passion, directness, and humility to everything we do. We offer our clients a smarter way to market. Through deep connections to a client’s business, Evocalize utilizes a brand’s real-time data and content to launch compelling, and performance driven marketing programs. We’re always striving to improve, and working hard to help our clients achieve their marketing goals and initiatives.
At Evocalize, we offer a growing startup environment and an enjoyable team atmosphere. We are looking for creative and driven people and will provide you the environment where your unique contributions are truly valued. This position includes salary, benefits, and stock option compensation on a team that fosters innovation and professional growth.