The Client Success Manager is responsible for being a strategic lead for Evocalize clients and partner programs. Duties for the Customer Success Managerwill include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships, implementing programs, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a SaaS Client Success background and/or have direct experience implementing and managing large-scale digital advertising programs, with working knowledge of multiple marketing channels. You will be an organized self-starter, will have excellent communication skills and will be detail-oriented and data-driven. Project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines and action items are a must.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Evocalize clients to define the objectives and measurements of success for a given program, building a framework for implementation that you will lead start-to-finish
- Client advocacy. Working with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure the Evocalize service is well-aligned with client goals
- Thought leadership. Work with Evocalize client teams to take action on insights gained through the Evocalize platform and products to improve performance
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Manage the onboarding of large and complex data sets with high integrity
Requirements for this position include:
- BA/BS or similar degree in an applicable field, or relevant experience
- 4+ years SaaS Client Success or Digital Marketing Agency experience
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement and established history of meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in Facebook’s Ads Manager platform, Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture
- Ability to deal with uncertainties and ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing startup environment
- A demonstrated history of escalating success in your career
Evocalize is a marketing software company headquartered in the historic Pioneer Square area of Seattle, Washington. Backed by the preeminent Seattle-area VC, Madrona Venture Group, and partnered closely with Google and Facebook, our team is building the future of data-driven marketing tools.
We believe in and trust our team. We cherish our customers. We pursue innovation, and are willing to take risks to get there. We’re all owners of our business and we treat it that way by approaching every day with passion, directness, and humility. We value both achievement and flexibility. Oh and we love to play foosball in our foosball room when we get a minute!
We are at the beginning of a multi-billion dollar shift from national-level marketing programs to locally-driven initiatives as brands continue to shift their marketing spend to feel more relevant to their customers.
However, building great digital marketing programs is complicated and time-consuming, and takes specialized knowledge, technology, and data not widely available at the regional and local levels of a business. Furthermore, brands have trouble maintaining marketing consistency across their organization, and regulation is complicating the matter, as brands are increasingly being held legally accountable for non-compliant local marketing initiatives run by their offices, stores, and agents.
Evocalize technology solves these problems and more by connecting multi-location businesses, so modern, data-driven marketing becomes easy enough for everyone to execute. Our software helps brands digitally share best practices, marketing assets, and targeting data with their office locations and networks.
Evocalize makes sophisticated digital marketing simple, and helps multi-location brands collaborate to safely generate localized demand when and where it’s needed.
Our customers include major retail, travel and real estate companies, including a who’s-who list of Real Estate portals, brokerages, and CRM platforms.
At Evocalize, we offer a growing startup environment and an enjoyable team atmosphere. We are looking for creative and driven people and will provide you the environment where your unique contributions are truly valued. This position includes salary, benefits, and stock option compensation on a team that fosters innovation and professional growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- Client Services: 4 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Seattle, WA (Required)