Digital Marketing Analyst
Evocalize, Inc. – Seattle, WA
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for assisting in the management of our clients’ paid social media marketing programs through the Evocalize platform, and regularly interfacing with their marketing teams.
The successful candidate will ideally have Advertising Agency and/or direct experience in the paid social media area, with working knowledge of other marketing channels. You will be an organized self-starter, will have excellent communication skills and will be detail-oriented and data-driven. Experience in the analytical management of digital campaigns is essential. You will have a passion for turning numbers into action and telling compelling stories with data.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Assisting with campaign troubleshooting as it pertains to metrics collection, attribution and tracking, and overall quality assurance
- Compiling and using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
- Client advocacy. Working with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure the Evocalize service is well-aligned with client goals
- Thought leadership. Work with Evocalize clients’ digital marketing teams to take action on the insights gained through the Evocalize platform
Requirements for this position include:
- BA/BS or similar degree in applicable field, or relevant experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing / analytics roles with an emphasis on execution
- Strong aptitude and experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel, with a good knowledge of data manipulation
- Experience working in Facebook’s Ads Manager platform, Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement and established history of meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing startup environment
- A demonstrated history of escalating success in your career
Evocalize is a marketing technology company and premier Facebook Marketing Partner located in Seattle, Washington, with a culture built around a set of core values used to guide all of our actions as an organization. These include the relentless pursuit of innovation, focusing on our customer, and bringing passion, directness, and humility to everything we do. We offer our clients a smarter way to market. Through deep connections to a client’s business, Evocalize utilizes a brand’s real-time data and content to launch compelling, and performance driven marketing programs. We’re always striving to improve, and working hard to help our clients achieve their marketing goals and initiatives.
At Evocalize, we offer a growing startup environment and an enjoyable team atmosphere. We are looking for creative and driven people and will provide you the environment where your unique contributions are truly valued. This position includes salary, benefits, and stock option compensation on a team that fosters innovation and professional growth.
Job Type: Full-time