As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for managing, monitoring, and optimizing Evocalize programs with our growing client base.
The successful candidate will be an analytical and detail-oriented self-starter with working knowledge of digital marketing metrics and concepts. You will have a keen eye for spotting outliers in data and strong intuition when it comes to troubleshooting and quality assurance. You are able to learn a process, own it, and continuously seek to improve it while maintaining a high standard of quality and customer service.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Leverage client-provided data to run performance reports, program health status updates and campaign execution QA
- Maintain Ad Ops processes and best practices and provide suggestions to leadership on improvement opportunities
- Assisting with campaign troubleshooting as it pertains to metrics collection, attribution and tracking, and overall quality assurance
- Resolve reporting discrepancies, creative policing, trafficking requirement issues
- Maintenance of budget and spend forecasts across several programs and varying products
- Be an advocate for our clients. Work with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure the Evocalize service is well-aligned with clients’ goals
- Be a thought leader. Work with Evocalize client teams to take action on the insights gained through the Evocalize platform
Requirements for this position include:
- BA/BS or similar degree in an applicable field, or relevant experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital analytics preferred
- Strong aptitude in Microsoft Excel, with a good knowledge of data manipulation and analysis. Tableau and/or SQL experience is a plus
- Experience working in Facebook’s Ads Manager, Google Analytics or Google AdWords is a plus
- Experience with data integration, ETL and ELT software such as Xplenty, Stitch, or Domo is a plus
- Have a sense of urgency and strong ability to prioritize tasks, be self-motivated, and able to effectively manage time and priorities
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing startup environment
- A demonstrated history of escalating success in your career
Evocalize is a marketing software company headquartered in the historic Pioneer Square area of Seattle, Washington. Backed by the preeminent Seattle-area VC, Madrona Venture Group, and partnered closely with Google and Facebook, our team is building the future of data-driven marketing tools.
We believe in and trust our team. We cherish our customers. We pursue innovation, and are willing to take risks to get there. We’re all owners of our business and we treat it that way by approaching every day with passion, directness, and humility. We value both achievement and flexibility. Oh and we love to play foosball in our foosball room when we get a minute!
We are at the beginning of a multi-billion dollar shift from national-level marketing programs to locally-driven initiatives as brands continue to shift their marketing spend to feel more relevant to their customers.
However, building great digital marketing programs is complicated and time-consuming, and takes specialized knowledge, technology, and data not widely available at the regional and local levels of a business. Furthermore, brands have trouble maintaining marketing consistency across their organization, and regulation is complicating the matter, as brands are increasingly being held legally accountable for non-compliant local marketing initiatives run by their offices, stores, and agents.
Evocalize technology solves these problems and more by connecting multi-location businesses, so modern, data-driven marketing becomes easy enough for everyone to execute. Our software helps brands digitally share best practices, marketing assets, and targeting data with their office locations and networks.
Evocalize makes sophisticated digital marketing simple and helps multi-location brands collaborate to safely generate localized demand when and where it’s needed.
Our customers include major retail, travel, and real estate companies, including a whos-who list of Real Estate portals, brokerages, and CRM platforms.
At Evocalize, we offer a growing startup environment and an enjoyable team atmosphere. We are looking for creative and driven people and will provide you the environment where your unique contributions are truly valued. This position includes salary, benefits, and stock option compensation on a team that fosters innovation and professional growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Advertising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)