Microsoft Word – EV Marketing Operations Specialist – Job Description.docx
Evocalize, Inc. – Seattle, WA Job Description:
As an Marketing Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with the management, monitoring, and optimizations of Evocalize programs with our growing client base.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of digital marketing concepts and best practices. You will have a strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask while managing various deadlines. The Marketing Operations Specialist supports all day-to-day operations for assigned accounts, aiding campaign planning, scheduling, implementation, tracking, and reporting.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Manage set-up, publishing, and optimization of ads to meet client business goals
- Tactical execution of high-level strategies identified to grow and optimize client programs
- Maintain Marketing Ops processes and best practices and provide suggestions to leadership on improvement opportunities
- Assisting with campaign troubleshooting and error resolution
- Collaborate with client and partner end-user support teams to track and communicate the resolution of issues
- Consistently follow cycle of testing, analyzing results, making recommendations, and iterating
- Participate and contribute to weekly account status meetings, team updates, and client calls/meetings, as needed
- Maintenance of budget and spend forecasts across several programs and varying products
- Be an advocate for our clients. Work with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure the Evocalize service is well-aligned with clients’ goals
- Be a thought leader. Work with Evocalize client teams to take action on the insights gained through the Evocalize platform Requirements for this position include:
- BA/BS or similar degree in applicable field, or relevant experience
- 1+ years’ experience in digital marketing or advertising or comparable educational background
- Experience working in Facebook’s Ads Manager, Google Analytics or Google AdWords preferred; willingness to learn required
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel – Tableau and/or SQL experience is a plus
- Have sense of urgency and strong ability to prioritize tasks, be self-motivated, and able to effectively manage time and priorities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams or startup experience is a plus About Evocalize: Evocalize is a marketing software company headquartered in the historic Pioneer Square area of Seattle, Washington. Backed by the preeminent Seattle-area VC, Madrona Venture Group, and partnered closely with Google and Facebook, our team is building the future of data-driven marketing tools.
We believe in and trust our team. We cherish our customers. We pursue innovation, and are willing to take risks to get there. We’re all owners of our business and we treat it that way by approaching every day with passion, directness, and humility. We value both achievement and flexibility. Oh and we love to play foosball in our foosball room when we get a minute!
We are at the beginning of a multi-billion dollar shift from national-level marketing programs to locally- driven initiatives as brands continue to shift their marketing spend to feel more relevant to their customers.
However, building great digital marketing programs is complicated and time-consuming, and takes specialized knowledge, technology, and data not widely available at the regional and local levels of a business. Furthermore, brands have trouble maintaining marketing consistency across their organization, and regulation is complicating the matter, as brands are increasingly being held legally accountable for non-compliant local marketing initiatives run by their offices, stores, and agents.
Evocalize technology solves these problems and more by connecting multi-location businesses, so modern, data-driven marketing becomes easy enough for everyone to execute. Our software helps brands digitally share best practices, marketing assets, and targeting data with their office locations and networks.
Evocalize makes sophisticated digital marketing simple, and helps multi-location brands collaborate to safely generate localized demand when and where it’s needed.
Our customers include major retail, travel, and real estate companies, including a who’s-who list of Real Estate portals, brokerages, and CRM platforms.
At Evocalize, we offer a growing startup environment and an enjoyable team atmosphere. We are looking for creative and driven people and will provide you the environment where your unique contributions are truly valued. This position includes salary, benefits, and stock option compensation on a team that fosters innovation and professional growth.
Job Type: Full-time