[vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=”” bg_type=”” parallax_style=”” bg_image_new=”” layer_image=”” bg_image_repeat=”” bg_image_size=”” bg_cstm_size=”” bg_img_attach=”” parallax_sense=”” bg_image_posiiton=”” animation_direction=”” animation_repeat=”” video_url=”” video_url_2=”” u_video_url=”” video_opts=”” video_poster=”” u_start_time=”” u_stop_time=”” viewport_vdo=”” enable_controls=”” bg_override=”” disable_on_mobile_img_parallax=”” parallax_content=”” parallax_content_sense=”” fadeout_row=”” fadeout_start_effect=”” enable_overlay=”” overlay_color=”” overlay_pattern=”” overlay_pattern_opacity=”” overlay_pattern_size=”” overlay_pattern_attachment=”” multi_color_overlay=”” multi_color_overlay_opacity=”” seperator_enable=”” seperator_type=”” seperator_position=”” seperator_shape_size=”” seperator_svg_height=”” seperator_shape_background=”” seperator_shape_border=”” seperator_shape_border_color=”” seperator_shape_border_width=”” icon_type=”” icon=”” icon_size=”” icon_color=”” icon_style=”” icon_color_bg=”” icon_border_style=”” icon_color_border=”” icon_border_size=”” icon_border_radius=”” icon_border_spacing=”” icon_img=”” img_width=”” ult_hide_row=”” ult_hide_row_large_screen=”” ult_hide_row_desktop=”” ult_hide_row_tablet=”” ult_hide_row_tablet_small=”” ult_hide_row_mobile=”” ult_hide_row_mobile_large=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][ultimate_spacer height=”20″ height_on_tabs=”10″ height_on_tabs_portrait=”10″ height_on_mob_landscape=”10″ height_on_mob=”10″][vc_column_text]
Information Collected and Received
In order to provide the Evocalize Service to you and improve your experience as described below, we may collect the following types of information:
Information You Choose to Provide to Us
We collect the following types of information on our servers only when you optionally choose to provide it to us by filling out a form, accepting a request for permission or taking some other explicit action:
- Private Profile Information: In order to take advantage of certain Evocalize features and enable us to contact you for the purposes described below, you can optionally create a Evocalize account (your “Account”) by providing an email address and creating a password or by logging in using a third party service such as Facebook (your “Account Information”). If you log in using a third party service such as Facebook, the email address that you used to register with that third party service may be used to create your Account, and a password unique to Evocalize may be generated for you, which you can change at any time. Passwords are stored using industry standard methods. Your actual password is never stored or visible to Evocalize, its agents or employees at any time. Your email address will never be displayed to other users of the Service (unless you separately include it in any public information you provide, which we do not recommend).
- Third Party Connections: In order to facilitate sharing of information between services and find friends who have registered for Evocalize, you can connect third party services (such as Facebook and Twitter) using the secure, industry standard connection methods provided by these third parties (“Third-Party Connections”). When you make a connection between your Evocalize account and one of these third party services, the third party service may share certain information about you with Evocalize. These third parties never reveal your passwords to us and are responsible for informing you about what information they will share with Evocalize. We will never post content to your third party profiles unless you’ve chosen to enable us to do so by accepting the appropriate request for permission, checking a box or taking some other explicit action.
- Your Contacts: In order to find friends who are registered users of Evocalize, you can optionally upload contact information from your mobile device by using the “Find Contacts” feature (if provided) and accepting the appropriate request for permission or prompt. We do not store this information, and never associate it with your Account or other Personal Information.
- Your Current Location: In order to find nearby content more easily and receive targeted information, you can opt-in to sharing your mobile device or web browser’s location by accepting the appropriate permission or prompt.
You can choose not to provide us with any of the information above, but may not be able to take advantage of certain features without creating an Account or providing the appropriate information.
Public Information You Choose to Provide to Us
Once you’ve created an Account, you can optionally choose to contribute or create the following types of information in accordance with our Terms of Service, referred to herein as “Public Information”.
- Public Profile Information: When registering or after registering, you may be able to optionally enter in other public profile information such as a public display name, city, website and bio. You may also be able to upload a public profile photo. If you connect via Third-Party Connections, we may import your profile photo from that service on explicit approval from you upon connection approval with said third-party.
- Public Photos: You may be able to select individual photos to upload, tag with information including the location where the photo was taken, and share publicly on Evocalize per our Terms of Service. When you upload a photo, any associated metadata your camera might have embedded into that photo, such as the date taken or place taken, may be uploaded as well.
- Public Content: You can create other types of content, such as reviews, ratings, survey responses, and comments, which may be displayed publicly along with associated metadata such as date and time created.
Technical and Usage Information Collected Automatically
In order to understand how our Service is being used and to make it better, we also automatically receive, store and log certain types of technical and usage information whenever you interact with our Service. Information of this sort includes:
- Technical information about your browser and mobile device: This information is used in the aggregate to help us optimize the Service for common browsers and devices.
- Usage information, such as the pages you request, searches you conduct and the features and emails from Evocalize that you interact with: This information is used in an aggregate form to generate statistics about how the Service is being used and to target advertising and communications (as further described under “Uses of Information”, below), but is never shared in any form that could be reasonably used to identify you personally.
- IP address, cookies, tokens and device identifiers: These are alphanumeric identifiers that help us to distinguish between unique browsers and devices in order to avoid showing you the same information twice, keep you logged into Evocalize, prevent duplicate actions, prevent duplicate coupon redemptions and improve your experience. You can learn more about cookies below.
- Crashes and error reports: If you encounter a crash or error while using our Service, we may generate a crash report that includes technical, usage and, if you are logged in, your Account information so that we can diagnose and potentially prevent the problem in the future.
Uses of Information
WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION, TO ANY THIRD PARTY WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. EVER.
Except as described in this section, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party without notifying you of our intent to share the information and giving you an opportunity to prevent your information from being shared.
From time to time, we may partner with companies based on the interests of our users. These partner companies will never see your email address or any other information that could identify you or be used to contact you directly. Any exceptions to this policy of sharing your name, address or email address with a partner company will be done only with your permission.
If you choose to provide feedback on your experience with a business through Evocalize by completing and submitting a review and/or ratings, any feedback and/or ratings you provide, as well as your email address and any demographic information if you have connected to the Service via a Third-Party Connection, may be shared with businesses.
Evocalize reserves the right to disclose information when required by law.
Evocalize may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with Evocalize’s server and to administer Evocalize’s web site. Your IP address may also be used to help identify you and your online profile and to gather broad demographic information.
Evocalize’s site’s registration form requires users to give Evocalize contact information (such as your name and email address) and demographic information (such as your zip code, age, or income level). Evocalize uses customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about Evocalize and promotional material from some of Evocalize’s partners. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the user when necessary. Evocalize may use demographic and/or profile data to tailor the visitor’s experience on Evocalize’s site, show the visitor content that Evocalize thinks you may be interested in, and display content according to your preferences. The demographic and profile data will be shared with third parties ONLY on an aggregate basis. Furthermore, Evocalize shall have the right to retain records of all data pertaining to use of the website including, but not limited to, usage, activity logs, and click-throughs. Evocalize may disclose such data to third parties provided it is grouped with other Evocalize user’s data and is presented in an aggregate form.
We may also disclose, on an anonymous basis, statements made by our customers.
Evocalize uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged between Evocalize and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Evocalize’s control. Evocalize’s servers are backed up regularly and protected by security systems.
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information.
The Services are operated by Evocalize located in the United States. By providing your personal information and logging-in in our Services, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to a database hosted by Evocalize and located in the U.S. You also understand and agree that your personal information may be displayed on international websites so that customers around the world can benefit from your opinion. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but understand that you will not be able to benefit from our Services if you do not consent to the transfer of your personal information.
We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use on our sites and software. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our visitors/customers to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
We may allow third parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site and/or software. Evocalize and these companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with these advertisements and connect to the Evocalize properties and/or software. Our properties do not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows Evocalize and these companies to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
You may opt-out of Evocalize non-session cookies by going here.
Evocalize may create links to other web sites. Evocalize will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated or authorized by Evocalize may have links leading to Evocalize’s site. Evocalize cannot control these links and Evocalize is not responsible for any content appearing on these sites.
Successors and Assigns
Evocalize’s site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from Evocalize. To opt-out of receiving our communications, you can (i) send email to unsubscribe@Evocalize.com; or (ii) send postal mail to: Evocalize, Inc., 1601 5th Ave, Suite 1250, Seattle, WA 98101.[/vc_column_text][ultimate_spacer height=”20″ height_on_tabs=”10″ height_on_tabs_portrait=”10″ height_on_mob_landscape=”10″ height_on_mob=”10″][/vc_column][/vc_row]