We’re looking for software engineers to build and scale the Evocalize Marketing Platform to support the company’s rapid growth. This is a great opportunity to work on leading edge technologies and collaborate with engineers and product managers to enable market-disrupting innovation. You’ll be joining a tight-knit, driven team whose work has a big impact on the product and customer experience.
What we are looking for:
Developers with 2+ years hands-on experience with:
- Writing server-side applications, preferably in Java or Node.
- Tools and utilities in Bash/Python/Ruby/Go/Node.
- PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
- RESTful APIs and GraphQL are a plus.
- Cloud environments like AWS/Azure/GCP are a plus.
- Your input matters. Whether it is feedback on the product, your teammates or our development process, we expect you to have an opinion and articulate it with clarity.
- Learning is part of the job. You’ll solve new problems every day, and you’ll grow with the team.
- We move fast, but we’re also smart about it. You’ll deploy code to production on day one and do it safely.
- Leave code better than you find it. You’ll fix problems, even when they’re not yours, because it’s the right thing for the team.
- We encourage freedom, trust, honesty, and openness. We have no politics. We like to play ping-pong and foosball, and we work hard but find a nice balance.
The global digital marketing ecosystem is on the cusp of a new era; yet today’s marketing is still largely generic, disconnected, slow to react, and overly expensive. The future will be distributed, personalized, always-on, responsive to real-time business fundamentals, and directly measurable. Marketing is evolving to a machine-to-machine, automation, and AI-based future.
Evocalize is cross-device paid marketing automation technology that uses real-time data, machine learning, and content personalization to help brands earn the attention of their customers and prospects.
Evocalize (www.evocalize.com), based in Seattle, is funded by leading venture capital investors (www.madrona.com) and has a happy core of rapidly growing customers in the Commerce, Real Estate, Travel industries, and beyond. Customers include T-Mobile, Brooks Running, Asics, Alaska Airlines, Travelzoo, Realtor.com, Redfin, Xome, ForRent.com, Roofstock, Sur la Table, and others.